Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Same Stuff, New Look

I'm just finding my feet as a blogger, working my way around this whole new world and probably being terribly clumsy as I do it. Anyway, one aspect of this blog that I have been unhappy with is its look and so I have done some overhauling (well, changed a template anyway: I'm a reader, not a programmer). I felt the old look was a little too hokey and wanted something cleaner. My partner has suggested the new look is like something you'd see on a doctor's surgery wall. I guess that's cleaner? I'm still not there so don't be surprised if 'this delicious solitude' continues to adapt and change as I work out what the hell it is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not clumsy at all, don't "write yourself down" in ... er ... writing yourself down.