Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Coming Soon

Reading plenty at the moment but not writing much. The beginning of the school term seems to mean I can do one or the other, but not really both. Anyway, I'm working on a post raving about Peter Temple's wonderful crime novel, The Broken Shore. I also want to go on about how good Scott Westerfeld is (I read his vampire novel Peeps in a day!) and, strangely, am enjoying fantasy set in Medieval Japan courtesy of Lian Hearn's novel Across the Nightingale Floor, the first in her Tales of the Otori series.

I've also joined a new book club and had much lively discussion about Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell, some of which I hope to share with you.

Anyway, enough writing about what I'm going to write! Hopefully, I'll actually get a decent post done sometime soon...

No comments: